Monday, December 15, 2008

Shout Out

I just need to post a big thank you to the site Great Wall. A while ago I had a custom giclee print made to hang at home. First of all, the price was right, the service was excellent, and the quality of the print was amazing.

That would have been more than enough to recommend them. But they've gone above and beyond. Several months ago, while we were dealing with the water damage in our condo, the hanging hardware on that print failed. It fell off the wall and incurred some minor damage. It was a small scrape and a dent to the bottom edge of the frame. It was really unfortunate. But the damage was slight, hardly noticeable even knowing it was there. So I figured I'd rehang it. So I emailed Great Wall asking for advice on an alternate hanging solution.

I did not expect the response. They apologized for the mounting hardware failure and said that if I just took a photo of the damage they'd send me a replacement print! How awesome is that? They even had no issue with the fact that it then took me 3 months to actually get around to taking the photo of the damage(we went out of town right after I got the response and it had totally slipped my mind).

So if you're looking to get prints of anything, or happen to need a huge wall mural from somewhere that's going to treat you right, Great Wall is a great place to start.

1 comment:

tarabu said...

what? Is no news good news?